Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tag... I'm it!!

I've been tagged by Choc !!


Tag: Share 5 things the blogger fam doesn't know about me.

1) I dont like strawberries...

2) I am a NICE guy.. underneath all the tough exterior, I am a warm and kind guy.

3) My father died when I was six years and I was hurt for over seven years. I blamed God and didnt fawk with Him at all. At the age of 13, I had some incident happen and I talked to Him and we came to a truce. I agreed that He did it for a reason... and He agreed to listen to me again! So we been on good terms ever since!

4) My mother still cooks breakfast and dinner for my brother and I (when we are home).

5) Since some of yall didnt know... I am married. My wife and I had some issues and were apart. I thought it was a 'good' move... some of the time apart was WELL spent, other times was 'crap'. I made some moves and did some things... she did, hmm... whatever she did. But now like one of my song goes, "We are back in stride again!" Thanks!


Now I'm supposed to tag ppl.......hmmmm GMo, GTL, Dynasty, TDD, and BKDiva.

AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU ALREADY DONE IT.......REVEAL 5 MORE THINGS :)

6 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

HOw about 6) I am MARRIED!!!!!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that was funny...

Enigma said...

How yall dont know that....

Ms.Honey said...

Awww my mommie cooks breakfast when I'm home too..when she's not on strike LOL

BK said...

ok why you want me to reveal 5 MORE THINGS?

Enigma said...

Libra: On strike? *LOL* What you do???


BK: Cause I wanna learn more about you without asking overtly! *KISS*

G. Mo said...

Hold up bruh... how you gonna tag me and not even give me a heads up or some kinda email notification? I'm just sittin' here chillin' tonight, reading random blogs and what not and POW!!!! right in my face like that. I guess I gotta do my own 5 things now. Thanks playa...