Wednesday, January 24, 2007

January 24, 2007....

My President: Did ya watch that speech? This man is aight with me... even in the face of 'I fawked up and dont know what to do", he stand tall and delivers his 'best' speech to date. I dont care what your politcal affiliation is or how you feel about the President of these United States, dude handles his business. I agree and disagree with his solutions and plans, but he got a plan -- and that is a good start. He wants to get out of this Iraqi thing and not upset the Isreal/Iran all at the same time. The bamma is kool as a kukumber under the pressure. Luv him or hate him... he still OUR President!

Obama/Hillary: Its on. They are out there and on it hard. I have read this Debra Dickerson chick'blog/reports about Obama and his level of blackness. I am so hyped and ready for the rumble. Problem is.... Pelosi looked lost and spacey last night sitting there behind my boy George! John Edwards and Vlasic got a fight on their hands. And if Al gonna get in, he need to get his team in gear... did I say that I hope that Al doesnt get in it? Hmmm.... Anyway, its gonna be hot!

Ran into my ex who broke my heart: First.... Happy Birthday. I ran into her at a 100 BlackMen event. Man she looked good... I am glad I was too or it would have been disasterous. Anyway, she has a child - congrats Miss. She is shacking... and she looked good (Did I say that before?) I's married and working out some things (not necessarily bad things, but things). We spoke at length about what happened and how we both have evolved. It was a good 'healing' for the both of us. Quiet as Kept... she said I broke her heart too. We joked and laffed over drinks and acknowledged that we both had places in our heart for one another. I dont talk about my 'marriage matters' to any one but the Mrs.... and the EX respected that and offered her ear as a symbol of our once friendship. WOW...

Yes, I am spoiled: Man... every office I go to there is a caudry of women who take to me. I dont mix romance and work, but they take to me as a son, brother, or .... whatever! There are 29 people in this office and 26 are women. *dance dance* Anyway... they brought me breakfast today and are taking me to lunch. They are all nice looking women too, some older, some younger, but still WORTHY range!! *LOL* but the rule is .. "dont get your money and honey in the same spot".


Randomness:
1) Live your life... stop worrying bout me. Trust me, you got your own issues and problem than to be looking back at me and what I's doing. I got my demons and issues... and I KNOW YOU GOT YOURS. So, walk away peacefully and enjoy yours -- cause you know I am gonna handle and enjoy mine!

2) TheWizards lost.... guess we can beat the East, but the West gots the Best! Poor AI, I wish you would have gone to a East team... Yall still need a Center to compliment you and Melo. Wonder what Motumbo is doing?? Maybe you can trade for him?

3) Fawk the Tuna... whack @ss sell out. You cn handle T.O., sit his @ss in a corner and play him on Sundays. PERIOD!

4) My brother is ... I love him. Thats all Imma say.




* ENTER*

11 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

That's good that you saw her and that you didn't talk marital issues cause that could have turned into something else HMMM...and yes you did mention that she looked good LOL...funny how looking good can make you feel good..I know you said nothing about that but umm anyway LOL

Paula D. said...

Bush makes my skin crawl, but his speech was okay last night. I think it was the first one I have been able to watch all the way through. A sista has to stay informed!

Haaaa! I agree with Honey........and yes you did mention she looked good :-) It's cool that you and your ex were able to talk.

Oh lawd! A spoiled man in the office. I have done the office romance thing before.....not a good look. You eventually have to look at them daily when it doesn't work out. I like your philosphy on not having your honey where you make your money!

TDJ said...

I watched the entire speech and was thinking that it was one of his better ones. Webb's response was NICE and smooth with the picture of his pops and then his son. He just had just enough fire to make his points without being obnoxious.

It's good to hear that there are people that actually keep married folks business between those folks. Good luck working everything out.

Enigma said...

Honey: I never discuss that stuff caude of that precise reason. I was lookin good and so was she!! I too am glad it was a chance and very brief meeting. *LOL*

Paula: Bush is ..well misguided and trying REAL hard. Either way he is struggling.. and now knows he has to compromise. I am sure he will do fine and this Congress will follow suit.


TDJ: I see other cats telling single women their business and its gets ..lets say WRONG and he end up slipping. Its not a pretty site after while. So, I never wanted to lead anyone on or falsely inform them of something that aint gonna happen. Thanks for the commentary and support.

Southern: Sharpton does speak volumes but ... folks miss the message for the messenger. Maybe he needs to feed it to or through another source. I do like Al and his points, but there is so much baggage, that we all miss it.

NegroPino™ said...

U married? *GASP*

Enigma said...

Missy: I hate you !!! *LOL*

SomeOne said...

I was thinking the same thing missy...

NegroPino™ said...

Im glad i aint the only one...cuz i swore it was a rumor

Enigma said...

Missy and Choc: BOTH OF YOU ... to your corner!!

Enigma said...

Thank you BK.. why they act like that aint know BLOWS me!

*LOL*

Little Brown Girl said...

GW makes me wanna vomit in my mouth...I am literally counting the days until that shyt for brains is outta here.

I wish we had more fine men in my office...matter of fact we don't have one...my Day just took a turn for the worst UGH!!!